The villa is setting for B&B or for gala dinners, receptions, meetings and exhibitions. We are also able to organize wine tasting, cooking lesson and cooking demonstration for groups and individual.
Wine tour & tasting – Group from 17 and over (up to 180 people)
The guided visit winds through the different room and areas: from the ancient wine cellars with the oak barrels to the underground cellar; from the “vinsantaia” (room where we put the “vinsanto” barrels) to the “orciaia” (the area where we store the olive oil) to the aging zone and the present wine-making cellar.
Along the path, several pieces of old machinery no longer in use are displayed along with wine-making tools that tell the story of older methods of bottling, filtering, labelling and plugging up. Each displayed object has a history to tell and I will help in the telling.
At the end of this fascinating experience, guests will be introduced to a wine tasting.
– Our cooking class is a delighted experience! The chefs will show you how to make handmade pasta and some other delicacies of the Tuscan tradition.. you will be surprise to discover your talent in cooking!
The truffles hunting take place in the marvellous wood of the farm house. An expert “tartufaio” and his faithful four-legged friend will lead you hunting the precious tuber. The truffle hunting is followed by a tasting.
Wedding receptions, gala dinner and meeting
– Villa Veronica a is the ideal location for receptions, congresses and meetings. The lush garden, the wonderful park with the private chapel and two big halls – that can hold up to 300 people – are at guest’s disposal.
You can book the single suites in the B&B or more over, the whole property of Villa for wedding or special events can be rent on daily or weekly base.
• Whole villa ( 3 suite + saloon for gran gala dinner)
– wedding – ( gala dinner up to 300 people)
– special events or meetings (regular groups over 17 people – up to 200 people)
• Single suite for 2 persons included breakfast
Included #1 Wine Tasting “Donna Emma” for 2 person :
Bruschette, a selection of Tuscan cheese and salami,
hot soup,Tuscan cantuccini cookies,
tasting of 2 wines plus Vendemmia Tardiva.
Additional service upon request
• Pickup/drop off from airport
• Car Rental ( delivery and pick up at your place, in Italy and south of France)
• Charter for Sail Yacht and Motor Yacht
• Personal trainer
• Personal Shopper
• Chauffeur service for luxury cars
• Catering service ( for special events or weddings )
• Wedding planner ( full management of wedding )
• Baby sitter
• Helicopter service
• Private Jet
Contact us to get more info and images about the villa REF.code : VD 55
or call +39 329 2911 974